PARK AND RIDE
We promote sustainable mobility in Bohinj by offering park and ride options in the summer season, from June 19 to September 26. This also involves free public transport.
Transportation is not intended for organized groups.
TIMETABLES AND ROUTES
- Timetables (pdf)
- Informations about Timetables: +386 (0)51 358 677
Bohinjska Bistrica – Lake Bohinj – Ukanc – Lake Bohinj – Bohinjska Bistrica (via Lower Bohinj Valley)
Bohinjska Bistrica – Lake Bohinj – Bohinjska Bistrica (via Upper Bohinj Valley)
Srednja vas (Senožeta) – crossroad Vogar/Blato – Srednja vas (Senožeta)
Ribčev Laz (Kristal) – crossroad Vogar/Blato – Ribčev Laz (Kristal)
Reservation required at least 30 minutes before departure on phone number +386 51 819 109! Vogar-Blato crossroad is the entry or exit station. Maximum 8 passengers per departure.
Srednja vas (Senožeta) – Voje – Srednja vas (Senožeta)
Bohinjska Bistrica – Soriška planina – Bohinjska Bistrica
Hop-On Hop-Off Pokljuka
Srednja vas (Senožeta) – Vogar – Srednja vas (Senožeta)
Routes 1, 2, 3, 7, to Slap Savica and to Soriška planina:
Public transport services providers have their own rules and mostly do not accept dogs on buses. There are exceptions: guide dogs, police dogs, military dogs, rescue unit dogs and mountain rescue dogs accompanied by a guide, guide dogs with the guided person.
The main public transportation services provider in Bohinj (Arriva) also accepts smaller animals on buses, which are transported in dedicated transport boxes.
Arriva has set the regulations regarding the transport of dogs on the basis of Article 42 of the Decree on the method of implementation of economic public service on passenger public line transport in inner road transport and on the concession of this public service, published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 29/2019 as of 6 May 2019.
(Transport of animals)
(1) Only live animals may be transported with public line transport vehicles, except:
– police dogs, military dogs, rescue unit dogs and mountain rescue dogs accompanied by a guide,
– guide dogs with the guided person,
– small animals as determined in Paragraph 4 of this Article.
(2) A dog must be kept on a leash, wear a muzzle and have appropriate certificate on veterinary vaccination, valid for the current year.
(3) Dirty and wet dogs may not be transported. If the vehicle is over-occupied, dogs may not be transported except in extraordinary cases.
(4) Small animals can be transported as hand luggage in appropriate transport means, but the passenger shall take all responsibility for the dog and assure that it does not hinder, endanger or disturb other passengers and dirty the vehicle.
Routes 4, 5, 6 and 8:
Transporting a dog is possible only with mandatory muzzle.